Street Photography Class by Bonnie Bucqueroux

Free class on Creative Photography offered by the Creative Careers Institute. Week 1 assignment is street photography, analyzing the work of Henri Cartier Br…

Comments

Bonnie Bucqueroux says:

http://www.complex.com/art-design/2014/06/garry-winogrand-photography – If
you are going to be in NYC, check out the show on Garry Winogrand

Bonnie Bucqueroux says:

My apologies for omitting Jacob Riis. Incredible images of immigrants in
New York’s roughest neighborhoods.

Darrell Harris says:

For those starting fresh (like me) a little inspration

Sunny Bleek says:

Thank you so much!

Darshan Subba says:

Very inspiring :) thank you very much

David Carr says:

Tremendous!

ToddB987 says:

Hi Bonnie.. I found your vid very informative. I love doing street
photography aswell. It’s a way to get out and do something with my kids and
get some fresh air. There was a couple times were you refered to some the
people that they may not be with us any more. Thats spooky. due to thae
fact is why enjoy shooting people if they allow it. I shoot with
Rolleiflex 2 in quarter camera. the thing about that camera other than
shooting buaetiful images, that is captures people facination on it’s
beauty as a canera. I usually get approuched all the time and they awe how
awesome or beautiful the cameras , which is a good ice breaker for me ask
to take thier picture. The end part of your vid was interesting too. keep
those vid coming. Oh BHW.. I’m originally from Flint Mich.. that would be
an awesome street photographer dream to shoot that city the way it is
today. After what GM has done to it over the years.

ToddB987 says:

Hi Bonnie.. I found your vid very informative. I love doing street
photography as well. It’s a way to get out and do something with my kids
and get some fresh air. There was a couple times were you referred to some
the people that they may not be with us any more. Thats spooky. due to the
fact is why enjoy shooting people if they allow it. I shoot with
Rolleiflex 2 in quarter camera. the thing about that camera other than
shooting beautiful images, that is captures people fascination on it’s
beauty as a camera. I usually get approached all the time and they awe how
awesome or beautiful the cameras , which is a good ice breaker for me ask
to take their picture. The end part of your vid was interesting too. keep
those vid coming. Oh BHW.. I’m originally from Flint Mich.. that would be
an awesome street photographer dream to shoot that city the way it is
today. After what GM has done to it over the years.

doaralmeu says:

Vivian Maier is an elaborate scam.

FrancoDrago says:

Why do you say that?

charles rauch says:

Lets not forget Jacob Riis(rees)

Bu Nero says:

Thank you for good tips and good information stuff. Greetings from
Kazakhstan.

Robert Alvarez says:

Thank you very informative and great assignment for me.

Tim Barrus says: