7 Steps for Photographers on Editing Video in Adobe Photoshop CC

Scott Kelby demo’s a five minute tutorial on The Grid with RC Concepcion showing you 7 Steps for editing video in Adobe Photoshop CC.

Comments

KelbyOne says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

KelbyOne says:

7 steps you need to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie — in just 5
minutes, in just Photoshop! Click here to learn how:

Scott Kelby says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Lisa Speakman says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Jessica Maldonado says:

You’ll find a tutorial like this, and many more, in The Adobe Photoshop CC
Book for Digital Photographers, by +Scott Kelby. Available for preorder:

Lisa Speakman says:

7 steps you need to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie — in just 5
minutes, in just Photoshop! Click here to learn how:

Raymond van der Werf says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Mike Sweeney says:

One of the best reasons to get an Adobe subscription at 10 bucks a month.
Edit video easily!!

7 Steps for Photographers on Editing Video in Adobe Photoshop CC

Danny T photography says:

This video is just incredible, I really really hate editing video with
premiere it’s so time consuming! Can’t wait to get into this :D

Jon Adair says:

Wow. I might be done with iMovie for simple videos!

Rahim Sekkouti says:

Useful tips for editing your movie clips in a few minutes !

Darren Kelly says:

I didn’t know you could do this. It’s a great way to apply filters from
Photoshop to clips that you can’t quite get right in Premiere. I can think
of a ton of reasons to use it. I’ll bet I use it this week.

Thanks!

D

Rebecca Pizzo says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Nicole Boston says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Ajay Jhaveri says:

Thanks Scott and RC. This is just great.Been using PS since version 2. How
awesome is this….

Sal Young says:

This is just awesome stuff. Saw it first from Suzette Allen but now I’m
willing to give it a try. Maybe CS6 will replace my video workflow with
Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12.0

mark shirley says:

Hi does Photoshop have a way of importing avchd files.

7 Steps for Photographers on Editing Video in Adobe Photoshop CC

Marcus Vinícius Rodrigues Araujo says:
Stas Yuskin says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Judith GO says:

kind of mind blown

Cindy Snyder says:

You’ll find a tutorial like this, and many more, in The Adobe Photoshop CC
Book for Digital Photographers, by +Scott Kelby. Available for preorder:

George Boyle says:

I’m going to start shooting video tomorrow…

Tony Webster says:

Mornin’ everybody. I pulled this short clip from “The Grid” – It got a ton
of buzz because most folks had no idea that you could use nothing but
Photoshop to create movies from your DSLR video clips (I think it’s the
best-kept secret in Photoshop). Here’s the *Seven Steps you need to know*
to turn your DSLR video clips into a movie, all in just five minutes, all
right within Photoshop. Hope you find it helpful. :)

Darren Malone says:

I watched this as a refresher and learned about 5 NEW THINGS!!! Thanks
Scott & RC!!

JP Thompson says:

Wow! You just saved me a ton of time and money for this week’s work.
Thanks!!!!!